Brother DCP-385C driver is a software suitable for Brother DCP-385C printer device to connect with a computer. Brother DCP-385C driver is presented on this blog for totally free.
Brother DCP-385C is a stylish All-in-One (AiO) photo printer that may also comes as a copier machine along with scanner device also. Printing images by utilizing this specific printer device can be done directly while utilizing incorporated 3.3″ widescreen Live view screen display on this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also features direct image printing technology that can enable you in printing pictures from your digital camera memory card directly along with PictBridge enabled devices. Users may also instantly print their documents or pictures inside the memory card by adding it directly into the memory slot available on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C additionally possesses an integrated input paper cassette that may handle as many as 100 page of paper. Furthermore, it gives added photograph paper tray to maintain as many as 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy photo paper. The fastest print speed of the particular printer is often as quickly as 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white records and 25 pages a few minutes for colour files, documents and graphics.
Brother DCP-385C comes with an incorporated input paper tray which could hold up to 100 page of paper. Additionally, it has additional photograph paper cassette to store around 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of this particular printer is often as fast as 30 pages a few minutes for mono documents and 25 pages a few minutes for color documents and photos.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Brother DCP-385C driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
Below are the process to install Brother DCP-385C driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the Brother DCP-385C driver file types to your personal computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-385C driver data files subsequently after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-385C driver is complete and user can certainly print their written documents by utilizing this Brother DCP-385C printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Brother DCP-385C driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your display and choose your Brother DCP-385C driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to confirm that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, restart your notebook computer device immediately.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|