Brother HL-5030 driver is a software intended for Brother HL-5030 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Brother HL-5030 driver is presented on this page at no cost.
Brother HL-5030 can be a high quality printer machine which could produce your printed files and documents very rapidly. The printing device additionally comprises 4 Megabyte memory along with Fujitsu SPARClite 133MHz chip to aid you in finishing your projects using this specific printer machine. The printing device is actually a suitable printer to your family or small office requirements.
Brother HL-5030 has the ability to print your printed document very quickly. This exceptional printer device provides your documents on A4 paper as speedily as possible as rapidly as 16 pages several minutes while printing onto the legal or letter size files can rely on 17 pages a few minutes. The initial print outputs using this printer may be delivered in no more than 12 seconds. The printer provides high print resolution round 600 dpi print resolution. Furthermore, it’s 250-pages input paper tray and also 150-pages output paper tray.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother HL-5030 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-5030 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-5030 Driver
The following are the simple steps to install Brother HL-5030 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the Brother HL-5030 driver programs to your laptop computer.
- Install the Brother HL-5030 driver software subsequently after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother HL-5030 driver is finish and user can print their files by working with this Brother HL-5030 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Brother HL-5030 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall Brother HL-5030 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and locate your Brother HL-5030 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to check that you really need to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-5030 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop computer straight away.
Brother HL-5030 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|