Brother MFC-5100C driver is a computer software meant for Brother MFC-5100C printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother MFC-5100C driver is presented on these pages at zero cost.
Brother MFC-5100C is a multi-function All-in-One printer that could certainly help users in printing, copying, scanning also to faxing many documents and files at your house or workplace quite rapidly. The printing device provides your important document with a quick print rate.
The Brother MFC-5100C gets the capability to deliver black-and-white documents as fast as possible as much as 10 pages per minutes while still printing colour documents and documents as fast as 8 pages a few minutes. The very best print resolution of this printer may be up to 2400 x 1200 dpi print resolution while the scan resolution can be up to 9600 x 9600 dpi scan resolution.
This Brother MFC-5100C also includes fast scan features that can be completed in 3 seconds. They include 4 Megabyte memory which could store up to 200 pages of documents. Maximum fax modem rate from the printer might be as quickly as 14.4 Kbps which could deliver one page in roughly 6 seconds. Furthermore, it features fax broadcasting characteristics that enables users to broadcast facsimile up to 90 locations.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Brother MFC-5100C driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-5100C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-5100C Driver
Below are the steps to install Brother MFC-5100C driver file to your desktop computer OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-5100C driver programs to your laptop.
- Install the Brother MFC-5100C driver file types right after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe programs for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-5100C driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by utilizing this Brother MFC-5100C printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-5100C Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall Brother MFC-5100C driver program to your personal computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your screen and find your Brother MFC-5100C driver file
- Simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes up to verify that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-5100C Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer device immediately.
Brother MFC-5100C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|