Brother MFC-9130CW driver is a package to get Brother MFC-9130CW printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother MFC-9130CW driver is available on our website with no charge.
Brother MFC-9130CW is a fast and reliable great quality printing device which functions as a perfect companion for this small-to-medium workplace to boost your projects performance significantly. The Brother MFC-9130CW includes a built-in 3.7″color touchscreen technology attributes along with Wi-Fi Connection features.
The Brother MFC-9130CW stylish multi-function All-in-One printer with the capability to print your documents with premium look outputs quite quickly. The printer device also to copier might also be utilized to repeat and scan your documents and files promptly. Additionally, it sports wireless connectivity to help alleviate users from printing from assorted sort of devices immediately.
Copy and print rate of the printer machine is frequently as fast as 19 pages per minutes. This special device is an great multi-purpose printer to be used with a lot of compatible devices because it includes an integrated Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Prin, Brother iPrint&Scan along with Wi-FI Direct features. The input paper tray on the printer device can hold as many as 250 pages of paper. In addition, it offers an integrated 35-sheet automatic document feeder tray to help relieve you in copying and scanning multiple documents quite quickly.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother MFC-9130CW driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-9130CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9130CW Driver
These are the process to install Brother MFC-9130CW driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-9130CW driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the Brother MFC-9130CW driver computer files soon after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-9130CW driver is finish and user can easily print their docs by working with this Brother MFC-9130CW printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-9130CW Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall Brother MFC-9130CW driver file to your personal computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and identify the Brother MFC-9130CW driver file
- Just double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes up to check that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-9130CW Driver.
- Soon after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your personal computer right away.
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|